GetResponse Blog Tips and tricks from the marketing world
- Facebook Page vs. Website: Which One Should You Pick?by Michal Leszczynski on December 2, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Not sure if your business needs a Facebook page or an official website? Learn six reasons why having a Facebook page only is likely a bad idea.
- GetResponse vs. ConvertKit: Here’s What You Should Know!by Irek Klimczak on December 2, 2022 at 3:34 pm
If you are tossing up between GetResponse vs ConvertKit, here’s a detailed comparison of features and pricing to help you decide.
- How to Create a Services Page That Gets High-Quality Leadsby Michal Leszczynski on December 2, 2022 at 9:03 am
In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the elements that make up an outstanding and high-converting services page.
- What is Email Marketing & How Does it Work?by Irek Klimczak on November 28, 2022 at 6:00 am
New to email marketing? Read this guide to learn key terms, tips, and the exact steps to start running engaging email marketing campaigns today.
- Transactional Email: What It Is, Why You Need It [+Examples]by Anna Kvasnevska on November 26, 2022 at 1:20 pm
Timing and relevance are the two most crucial elements of successful email communication. For businesses that rely on keeping their customers informed – this couldn’t be more true. Keep on reading to learn more about the most effective way of making sure your customers get exactly what they bargained for: transactional emails, our latest add-on feature for the GetResponse Enterprise customers.